Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 332%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 154.092 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 511,674 £ (R$ 3,321) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (26 minutes ago)