Cost of living in Caxias do Sul, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 360%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 165.946 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caxias do Sul (Brazil) is 203% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,137,699 £ (R$ 6,856) in Caxias do Sul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (41 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)