Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 199%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 156.997 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 127% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 408,716 £ (R$ 2,603) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $13 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wichita, Kansas costs $30 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.30 (17 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Seoul costs ₩37,007 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Adelaide costs AU$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)