Cost of living in Cascavel, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.311 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascavel (Brazil) is 133% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 438,668 £ (R$ 2,703) in Cascavel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (32 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)