Cost of living in Cascais, Portugal compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 580%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.572 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cascais (Portugal) is 235% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 704,466 £ (€1,163) in Cascais to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (31 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)