Cost of living in Casablanca, Morocco compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 54.695 SYP / MAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Casablanca (Morocco) is 120% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 461,659 £ (8,441 Dirham) in Casablanca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 210,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)