Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.541 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 582,125 £ (R$ 3,581) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Puebla costs Mex$ 240 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)