Cost of living in Caruaru, Brazil compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.311 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caruaru (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 283,578 £ (R$ 1,747) in Caruaru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)