Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 203%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17673 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 118% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 442,877 £ (COL$2,506,005) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 203,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Podgorica costs €1.43 (about 1 hour ago)