Cost of living comparison between Cartagena, Colombia and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16770 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 128% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 889,870 £ (COL$5,306,388) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Veles costs 130 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (about 2 hours ago)