Cost of living in Cardiff, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 536%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 689.564 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cardiff (United Kingdom) is 270% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 739,063 £ (£1,072) in Cardiff to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)