Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 1412%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,998 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.628 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 485% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,194,027 £ (Bs 42,497) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (25 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (43 minutes ago)