Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 1356%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,696 prices entered by 302 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.627 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 447% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,055,610 £ (Bs 20,447) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 193,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$67,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 1 hour ago)