Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Caracas have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 1338%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,144 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.549 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 492% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,404,001 £ (Bs 46,635) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quebec City costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (31 minutes ago)