Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.187 SYP / HTG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 19% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 244,865 £ (29,908 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ōita costs ¥500 (about 1 hour ago)