Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.750 SYP / HTG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 21% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 471,730 £ (60,867 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Leipzig costs €0.80 (2 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Poznan costs 2,400 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元40 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Durban costs R 3,000 (42 minutes ago)