Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.417 SYP / HTG *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 20% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 225,211 £ (26,755 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 18 FJ$ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in La Plata costs ARS $8,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 478 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Suwon costs ₩1,489 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (about 2 hours ago)