Cost of living comparison between Campina Grande, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 148.200 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Campina Grande (Brazil) is 139% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 933,462 £ (R$ 6,299) in Campina Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (about 1 hour ago)