Cost of living in Cambridge, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 634%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.867 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cambridge (United Kingdom) is 383% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,887,457 £ (£2,860) in Cambridge to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (21 minutes ago)