Cost of living in Calama, Chile compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.827 SYP / CLP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calama (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,902 £ (CH$351,920) in Calama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiba costs ¥126 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $16 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $490 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)