Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Calabozo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 835%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.630 SYP / VEF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 493% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 2,409,067 £ (Bs 46,661) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Victoria costs C$49 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)