Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,515 prices entered by 296 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.931 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 23% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 240,519 £ (E£ 8,313) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 2,500 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £53 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$85 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)