Cost of living in Cairo, Egypt compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,478 prices entered by 273 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 28.531 SYP / EGP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairo (Egypt) is 14% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 205,301 £ (E£ 7,196) in Cairo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 180,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)