Cost of living in Cairns, Australia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 439%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 393.175 SYP / AUD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cairns (Australia) is 375% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,857,002 £ (AU$4,723) in Cairns to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Asyut costs E£ 1.42 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)