Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 662%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 606.856 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 231% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 688,313 £ (€1,134) in Cagliari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 208,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,150 (27 minutes ago)