Cost of living in Caen, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 218%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.645 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caen (France) is 216% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 688,157 £ (€1,089) in Caen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santa Maria costs R$ 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (28 minutes ago)