Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 297%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.999 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 193% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 623,243 £ (€1,028) in Cadiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 213,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)