Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Aleppo, Syria (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.094 SYPX / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 49% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 291,260 £ (Mex$ 11,377) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 195,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Poole costs £700 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 30 Lari (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 3 hours ago)