Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico vs Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 25.407 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 55% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 340,152 £ (Mex$ 13,388) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 219,000 £ in Aleppo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €10 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)