Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.664 SYP / MXN *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cabo San Lucas (Mexico) is 94% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 399,092 £ (Mex$ 14,426) in Cabo San Lucas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)