Cost of living comparison between Busan, South Korea and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44225 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 270% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,503,254 £ (₩3,399,106) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (27 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (29 minutes ago)