Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 398%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45439 SYP / KRW *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 265% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,370,287 £ (₩3,015,679) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,440 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montclair, New Jersey costs $22,025 (about 1 hour ago)