Cost of living in Bursa, Turkey compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 223%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 146.065 SYP / TRY *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bursa (Turkey) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 385,233 £ (2,637TL) in Bursa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 185,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$1,204 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £12,000 (about 1 hour ago)