Cost of living in Burgos, Spain compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 215%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 612.123 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Burgos (Spain) is 178% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 603,298 £ (€986) in Burgos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 217,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$450 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tiruchchirappalli costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)