Cost of living in Buraidah, Saudi Arabia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 317%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.332 SYP / SAR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buraidah (Saudi Arabia) is 74% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,570 £ (﷼ 2,757) in Buraidah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 218,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 120,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)