Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 220%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 152% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 943,374 £ ($1,832) in Bulawayo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (40 minutes ago)