Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42074 SYP / CDF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 51% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 588,508 £ (1,398,760 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)