Cost of living in Bukavu, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32896 SYP / CDF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bukavu (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 25% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 260,488 £ (791,863 Franc) in Bukavu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 209,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Enschede costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Dallas, Texas costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (about 2 hours ago)