Cost of living in Bujumbura, Burundi compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29814 SYP / BIF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bujumbura (Burundi) is 60% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 290,104 £ (973,039 Franc) in Bujumbura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 181,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 12,000 ден (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,150 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 55TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 2 hours ago)