Cost of living in Buenos Aires, Argentina compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 321%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,260 prices entered by 468 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 30.096 SYP / ARS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Buenos Aires (Argentina) is 102% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 378,907 £ (ARS $12,590) in Buenos Aires to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gujranwala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Quetta costs ₨2,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,525 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)