Cost of living in Budva, Montenegro compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 288%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 575.204 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Budva (Montenegro) is 173% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 545,595 £ (€949) in Budva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)