Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 502%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 458 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 684.850 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 332% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 828,720 £ (£1,210) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 192,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bhatinda costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Berlin costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)