Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 383%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 605 prices entered by 66 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 652.741 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 329% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 801,654 £ (£1,228) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)