Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 491%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 721.281 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 337% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 869,030 £ (£1,205) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 150 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (about 1 hour ago)