Cost of living in Bristol, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 435%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 662.823 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bristol (United Kingdom) is 322% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 819,295 £ (£1,236) in Bristol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 194,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saharanpur costs ₨52 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Utrecht costs €1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 60 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Silkeborg costs kr373,998 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (about 2 hours ago)