Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 453%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 659.867 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 367% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,823,465 £ (£2,763) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Dammam costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ankara costs 0.05TL (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sousse costs 15 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)