Cost of living in Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 563%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 725.140 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brighton and Hove (United Kingdom) is 339% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 877,454 £ (£1,210) in Brighton and Hove to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$757 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)