Cost of living in Bridgetown, Barbados compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 591%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 257.490 SYP / BBD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bridgetown (Barbados) is 299% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 846,631 £ (3,288 Bds$) in Bridgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Munich costs €100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1,017 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)