Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 342%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 635.702 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 177% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 573,313 £ (€902) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$18,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $915 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamilton costs BD$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)