Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 293%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 479 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 578.890 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,092,761 £ (€1,888) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toowoomba costs AU$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨4,066 (about 1 hour ago)