Cost of living in Bratislava, Slovakia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 314%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 606.285 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bratislava (Slovakia) is 180% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 523,479 £ (€863) in Bratislava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 187,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)