Cost of living in Brasov, Romania compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 311%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 126.137 SYP / RON *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brasov (Romania) is 106% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 436,111 £ (3,457 lei) in Brasov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 212,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Isfahan costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨500,000 (about 2 hours ago)