Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba, Canada compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 383.947 SYP / CAD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brandon, Manitoba (Canada) is 231% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,292,622 £ (C$3,367) in Brandon, Manitoba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr125 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wollongong costs AU$10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)