Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.539 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 117% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 431,966 £ (₨57,298) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Gurgaon costs ₨85 (about 1 hour ago)