Cost of living in Brahmapur, India compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.953 SYP / INR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Brahmapur (India) is 141% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 902,910 £ (₨113,525) in Brahmapur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 249TL (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tel Aviv costs 35 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tokyo costs ¥35,000 (about 1 hour ago)