Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 715%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,799 prices entered by 317 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boston, Massachusetts (United States) is 453% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,132,821 £ ($2,200) in Boston, Massachusetts to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 205,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Konya costs 130TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元7,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saltillo costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)