Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 279%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.572 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 248% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 654,835 £ (€1,081) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 188,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$23,987 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5,758 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 0.75 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (31 minutes ago)