Cost of living in Bordeaux, France compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 275%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 605.930 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 247% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 691,503 £ (€1,141) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)