Cost of living in Borås, Sweden compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 389%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 60.148 SYP / SEK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Borås (Sweden) is 244% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 684,907 £ (11,387 kr) in Borås to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 199,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$860 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Muscat costs ﷼ 1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $925 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $915 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chelyabinsk costs руб 600 (31 minutes ago)