Cost of living in Bologna, Italy compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 733%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 631.645 SYP / EUR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 272% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 706,988 £ (€1,119) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 190,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 1,800 ₦ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $31 (about 1 hour ago)