Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01225 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 10% cheaper than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 190,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 171,902 £ (﷼ 14,036,437) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dalian costs 元203,800 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kampala costs 15,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (about 1 hour ago)