Cost of living in Bojnourd, Iran compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01447 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is about the same as in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 201,000 £ in Aleppo you would need to make just about 194,477 £ (﷼ 13,439,816) in Bojnourd.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,200 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)