Cost of living comparison between Bojnourd, Iran and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo and Bojnourd have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo or the parallel street rate in Bojnourd.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01605 SYP / IRR *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bojnourd (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 406,079 £ (﷼ 25,303,043) in Bojnourd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,728 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in České Budějovice costs 350,000 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Haifa costs 2,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)