Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,151 prices entered by 407 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17373 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 106% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 413,941 £ (COL$2,382,707) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 201,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)