Cost of living in Bogotá, Colombia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 260%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,315 prices entered by 400 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17577 SYP / COP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bogotá (Colombia) is 108% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 429,669 £ (COL$2,444,450) in Bogotá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 207,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vilnius costs €0.50 (about 2 hours ago)