Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso, Burkina Faso compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bobo-Dioulasso (Burkina Faso) is 8% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 439,164 £ (528,526 Franc) in Bobo-Dioulasso to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)