Cost of living comparison between Boa Vista, Brazil and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 163.865 SYP / BRL *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Boa Vista (Brazil) is 194% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,100,768 £ (R$ 6,718) in Boa Vista to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €650 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)