Cost of living in Blantyre, Malawi compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.718 SYP / MWK *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Blantyre (Malawi) is 65% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 670,516 £ (934,215 Kwacha) in Blantyre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (23 minutes ago)