Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 225.049 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 44% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 538,882 £ (2,395 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 430 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)