Cost of living in Bizerte, Tunisia compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 227.898 SYP / TND *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bizerte (Tunisia) is 45% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 588,306 £ (2,581 Dinar) in Bizerte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €15 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $91 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vigo costs €1.32 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 1,500 ман (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨17,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥505,737 (about 1 hour ago)