Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.829 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 11% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 432,687 £ (522,185 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £20 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cluj-Napoca costs 40 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brno costs 549 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €280 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nice costs €0.70 (about 1 hour ago)