Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.913 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 31% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 280,295 £ (306,959 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 214,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)