Cost of living in Bissau, Guinea-Bissau compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 SYP / XOF *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bissau (Guinea-Bissau) is 32% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 268,559 £ (289,653 Franc) in Bissau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 204,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 35,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (about 1 hour ago)