Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.510 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 92% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 394,808 £ (52,571 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 206,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)