Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.524 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 82% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 363,184 £ (48,267 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 200,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)