Cost of living comparison between Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan and Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.595 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 90% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 771,253 £ (101,553 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)