Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.494 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 86% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 366,863 £ (48,954 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 197,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (44 minutes ago)