Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.440 SYP / KGS *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 88% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 703,253 £ (94,525 som) in Bishkek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)