Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 600%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 889 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 687.713 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 272% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 750,661 £ (£1,092) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 202,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Glasgow costs £50 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 79 kn (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)