Cost of living in Birmingham, United Kingdom compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 533%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 646.651 SYP / GBP *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Birmingham (United Kingdom) is 305% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 1,519,422 £ (£2,350) in Birmingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)