Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama, United States compared to Aleppo, Syria
WARNING! Aleppo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Aleppo.
|Personal Care||+ 622%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 514.980 SYP / USD *
Do you live in Aleppo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birmingham, Alabama (United States) is 248% more expensive than in Aleppo (Syria)
For example, you would need at least 657,661 £ ($1,277) in Birmingham, Alabama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 189,000 £ in Aleppo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $550 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 2 hours ago)